Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
OkOb Web Forum « VDIV and AlphaSmart Dana »

OkOb Web Forum
   VDI Viewer for PDA
   VDIV Discussion
(Moderator: Denis Bakin)
   VDIV and AlphaSmart Dana
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: VDIV and AlphaSmart Dana  (Read 2890 times)
Newtdude
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

VDIV and AlphaSmart Dana
« on: Oct 1st, 2004, 3:28am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi Denis,

First of all, thank you for such a wonderful product. Did you by chance know that VDIV works on the AlphaSmart Dana's wide screen? http://www1.alphasmart.com/products/dana-w.html (560 x 160) I haven't seen you mention this in your documentation anywhere but I've started informing the other Dana users of VDIV and the Dana compatibility. I was going to wait to contact you until VDIV hits AlphaSmart's list of wide-screen enabled applications but apparently it is taking a bit longer than expected. You're more than welcome to follow the thread though at http://www1.alphasmart.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=35;t=0 00297 There are quite a few people pretty excited about your software. =)

But I also wanted to contact you to make you aware of an issue I ran into with VDIV on the Palm (not the Desktop side of things). Whenever viewing a landscape (horizontal) sized photo, I am unable to zoom the image like with a portrait image. Pressing A or Z doesn't do anything and instead the image is viewed at full resolution. I just wanted to give you a heads up to make you aware of this.

Thanks once again for all the work you've put into VDIV and for making it the great product that it is.

Patrick
IP Logged
Denis Bakin
YaBB Administrator

Re: VDIV and AlphaSmart Dana
« Reply #1 on: Oct 3rd, 2004, 11:08am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi Patrick,
Thanks for the information. I think I know the cause of the problem you have described and will make a note to fix it.
IP Logged

---------------------------
Denis Bakin
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Home OkOb Web Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.