Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
OkOb Web Forum « How many images!??? »

OkOb Web Forum
   VDI Viewer for PDA
   VDIV Discussion
(Moderator: Denis Bakin)
   How many images!???
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: How many images!???  (Read 2382 times)
Pepoluz89
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

How many images!???
« on: Feb 18th, 2005, 2:51pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hello, thanks for design an app like that for us (the palm's users)

Well, i've got an old Palm M105, and install this app without any problem, (it's work's very well on it), bue i want to know how many photos can i' upload to device, (have de app a limit??), because to changue between photos i use the menu , but in the list only see 10 files, can y see the others ?? how...or maybe only accept 10.??

regards

Pablo from (uruguay)
IP Logged
Denis Bakin
YaBB Administrator

Re: How many images!???
« Reply #1 on: Feb 21st, 2005, 1:48am »

There should be "Browse" entry in the "File" menu that should show you the list of up to 120 images. On the "Browse" screen you can move images up/down. The images that end up on top of the list will show up in the menu.
IP Logged

---------------------------
Denis Bakin
Sanjeev
YaBB Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #2 on: Sep 22nd, 2006, 1:40pm »

Hello, I use the software on a Palm Lifedrive. When I install the pdb and the prc to the device memory I am able to use it perfectly.

Then I wanted to free up some memory by moving the images to the 4GB drive. Read the post on "Expansion Card Directory" in the Forum and created a folder /Palm/Launcher/VDIVImages. Still autoload of pdb files does not work.

When I start VDI all I get is a "No Bitmap Loaded". There isn't any File Menu to browse and select the pdb file.  

Can you please help ?
IP Logged
Denis Bakin
YaBB Administrator

« Reply #3 on: Oct 10th, 2006, 5:51pm »

The "Browse" screen should show both in-memory and expansion card images if it finds any. Please make sure that checkbox in upper right corner of the screen is checked (see the "Browser screen" screenshot).  

Just in case there are some issues with the filesystem on the card, try to use the "Browse" screen to copy images from handheld's memory to the expansion card and see if the copies show up on the "Browse" screen (card images are marked with an icon in front of their names).
IP Logged

---------------------------
Denis Bakin
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Home OkOb Web Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.