X2SW v126.96.36.199 host software bundle is released
« on: Jan 1st, 2019, 4:55pm »
The new v188.8.131.52 of the host software toolchain is available for download.
X2SW Wiki and download pages:
Only the Windows binary is available now.
The Linux version is still work-in-progress.
* Fixed crash when attempting to slice objects positioned above the build plate.
* Fixed broken extruder change logic bug.
* Fixed bug ignoring the build plate dimensions when moving to the center the object in simple (i.e. without bringing up Slic3r plater) slicing mode.
* Fixed SD printing cancellation bug.
* Added settings for configuring multiple temperature presets.
* Fixed handling of preference changes.
* Fixed Github profiles repository access issues and error reporting.
* Added printing profile for Slic3r multi-color printing (was previously impossible due to a bug).
* Added Slic3r profiles for printing with different speeds and low density (sparse).
* Added filament profiles and temperature presets for n-vent, t-glase and alloy-910.